Private and State School Search in London
Helping your children find the best schools in London
Looking for schools in London for your children, but not sure which type of school? Our Schools Experts can help:
Our friendly London-based School Experts have extensive knowledge, and years of experience in helping clients secure places in state & private schools in London.
Working with Simply London means you will have a dedicated Simply London Schools Expert who will:
- Answer all your questions to the best of their knowledge
- Guide you to choose the best type of school for your children
- Guide you to choose the best state and private schools for your children
- Accompany the entire application process until successful
How do we help you find the right schools for your children?
If you are moving to London with your family for the first time, you will be faced with very important choices:
- Where to live as a family
- Which type of school to choose
- Which school(s) to choose
Defining your educational objectives, as well as your family & rental budget requirements, will be the first step of our work with you:
- If you are already set on a specific London neighbourhood, we will search for the best possible state and private schools in and around that area.
- If you are open about where to live, we will narrow down the areas and schools options for you, giving you all the information you need to decide which schools you want to apply for, and, ultimately, where you will be living.
We will then:
- Give you a number of school options to choose from,
- Contact the schools and local Borough admission teams on your behalf,
- Assist you with preparing the applications, from coordinating tests and interviews if required by the school, to gathering the required references and school reports,
- Assist you with filling out the all-important application forms,
- Follow-up with the admission teams, until responses have been received.
Your dedicated Schools Expert will help you make the right choices for your children and family.
State and Private Schools expertise
We have helped dozens of families get into London schools.
Peace of mind
We will be with you every step of the way, until your children have found the most suitable school.
The team at Simply London were a fantastic resource for our relocation to London. We needed assistance with everything: we needed to find a home to live in, get bank accounts setup and all the necessary living services setup. But where the team was above and beyond was in finding us a placement in a top notch school for both kids, which was close to our family home.
Thank you simply London team for your availability and for our successful family relocation! Our children are happy with their new school, we are staying in a pleasant and very convenient area for the whole family. Your support was so efficient that we could enjoy the London life without anything major to worry about. We recommend Simply London.
Clem & FM
Sylvie and the Simply London team are amazing! The school search service was invaluable - Sylvie helped us quickly gather all the necessary paperwork and coordinated the application process so that our son could start at a great state school soon after arriving in the UK.
Simply London was essential to my family’s move. We wanted a comfortable rental with good state schools, with a reasonable commute. This required a lot of juggling: interviewing us to understand what we wanted; guiding us through the property visits, herding the various parties to execute in an expedient manner so the school application could be completed on time.
We are so very happy and feel extremely lucky that both our boys have been accepted into our first choice of state schools. Great schools, as we believe! We are extremely thankful for all your help and support. You have been amazing and we could not have done it without you!
I engaged Simply London services as I was facing challenges in identifying a state school for my two young children. Thanks to Simply London, we had the children in school around 1 week after arriving in the UK.