Moving to London as an LGBTQ expat?
We are here to help you create a safe and fulfilling life in London
Moving to London as an LGBTQ Expat?
So you have decided to move to London, or are considering moving to London as an LGBTQ expat? Congratulations!
We are here to help you make the most out of London, one of the world’s most open-minded cities you will find.
Whether you are coming on your own, with a partner, spouse, pet, and/or children, we would love to help you create a fantastic, fulfilling life in the British capital.
What we can help with in your relocation to London as an LGBTQ expat:
- Find the best place to live in London
- Find the best places to go out to in London (outside of infamous Soho)
- Make connections in the London LGBTQ community
- Answer any questions you might have, no filters needed!
Our team is knowledgeable and experienced working with the LGBTQ community:
- We have already worked with many LGBTQ clients relocating from all over the world to London.
- We work with International LGBTQ+ Relocation Strategist Jess Drucker who has lived in London herself. Jess works out of New York and periodically presents to our team on her experiences and discoveries to keep us up to date with what’s going on in the LGBTQ relocation sphere globally.
- We provide training to our team to make sure everyone has awareness of the specific challenges that the LGBTQ community encounters.
- We regularly write on the best places to live for LGBTQ in London here.