State schools vs. Private schools in London
This webinar will be conducted by Sylvie from Simply London on Wednesday June 28th, at 1pm UK time.
Sylvie will share her experience helping families apply for and secure places in London’s private and state schools.
Sylvie will also answer your questions at the end of the webinar.
What you will learn:
- Primary and Secondary schools in London
- differences between state schools and private schools
- are private schools better than state schools?
- how to apply for state schools
- how to apply for private schools
- application deadlines
- how to research London schools
- how to read a school inspection report
Duration: 45 minutes, followed by 15 minutes of live questions and answers.
This event is for you if:
- you are planning to move to London with your family
- you are not sure whether to choose a state school or a private school
- you want to know how to apply for schools in London
The webinar recording will be sent out to all participants after the session.
This webinar is free.
We look forward to seeing you there! Register now to secure your place.