State schools in London
This webinar will be conducted by Sylvie from Simply London on Wednesday May 31st 2023, at 1pm UK time.
Sylvie will share her experience helping families apply for and secure places at state schools in London.
Sylvie will also answer your questions at the end of the webinar.
This webinar covers primary and secondary state schools, for children from 4 to 16 years old.
What you will learn:
- What state schools are
- Differences to private schools
- How many state schools there are in London
- How to know which school year your child will attend
- How places are allocated
- What catchment areas are
- How to apply for state schools
- When to apply for state schools
- Waiting lists and how to get onto them
- Best London areas for state schools
- How to research state schools
- How to read an Ofsted report
30 minutes, followed by 15 minutes of live questions and answers.
Wednesday May 31st, 1pm GMT+1 time (UK time)
This event is for you if:
- you are planning to move to London with your family
- you are wondering whether state schools are a good option for your children
- you want to know how to apply for state schools
The webinar presentation will be sent out to all participants after the session.
This webinar is free.