Why use a Simply London Consultation?
A Consultation with Simply London could be great if:
– You are generally unsure about moving to London or not,
– You are preparing your move to London and would like to get some advice/validation before your move,
–You are unsure about using our full relocation services.
– You do not have the budget for our bespoke services, but still want to benefit from our expertise.
What is included in a Consultation?
- Definition of your requirements and questions by email
- A 60-minute Zoom video consultation with our London Expert
- One recap email with a summary of the discussion and the next steps we suggest for you.
Which topics do you cover in a Consultation?
We can cover the topics of your choice, such as:
- Rental budget
- School applications
- General advice on planning your relocation
How much does it cost?
The consultation will cost £300 for a 60-minute call. Simple!
How does it work?
- You can book and schedule your consultation here.
- Once you have booked, you will receive an email prompting your to list your questions ahead of the consultation.
- Our London Expert will call you on Zoom at the time you have chosen. Simple!
I can’t use Zoom, can you call me instead?
Absolutely, if you prefer to get a phone call from us, just let us know when you send us your list of questions 🙂
Family we advised on housing
"It was daunting to choose where to live as a family, without expert, local advice on neighbourhoods. Now we know where to look for a rental place!"
Couple we advised on how to organise their relocation
"You helped us get organized in thinking of what we need to be looking into to get started in our relocation journey."
Family we advised on schooling
"We wanted to get our daughter into a good state primary school. Thanks to our really helpful chat, it actually reassured me and left me hopeful that we could achieve just that."
To book your consultation, use the link on the right-hand side.
One call, simple.
A one-hour phone call with a relocation Expert
We will answer your questions during the call
Peace of mind
Get your relocation started with the right advice