Free webinar on London State Schools
State Schools in London - October 27th 2021
This webinar will be conducted by Sylvie from Simply London on October 27th 2021.
Sylvie will share her experience helping families apply for and secure places in London’s state schools.
Sylvie will also answer your questions at the end of the webinar.
Topics that she will cover:
- Primary and Secondary state schools
- What state schools are
- How many state schools there are in London
- How to apply for state schools
- When to apply for state schools
- Best London areas for state schools
- What catchment areas are
- How to research state schools
- How to read an Ofsted report
- Differences to private schools
45 minutes, followed by 15 minutes of live questions and answers.
Wednesday October 27th, 1pm GMT+1 time (UK time)
This event is for you if:
- you are planning to move to London with your family
- you are wondering whether state schools are a good option for your children
- you want to know how to apply for state schools
The webinar recording will be sent out to all registered participants after the session.
This webinar is free.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Sylvie, Founder and Director
Sylvie founded Simply London almost 10 years ago. Her team has helped dozens of families secure places at the best state schools in London. Sylvie loves sharing this experience, and suggest strategies to work around the different challenges imposed by the state schools system in London.