Free webinar on London Private Schools
Private / Independent Schools in London - September 1st 2021
This webinar will be conducted by Sylvie from Simply London on Wednesday September 1st 2021.
Sylvie will share her experience helping families apply for and secure places in London’s private schools.
Sylvie will also answer your questions at the end of the webinar.
Topics that she will cover:
- Private Primary and Secondary schools
- boarding schools
- how many private schools are in London?
- the pros and cons of private schools
- private schools, the national curriculum and the IB curriculum
- searching and choosing a private school
- how to read an ISI report
- how to apply for a place
- challenges when applying for a private school
- entry requirements
- private school fees
- scholarship and bursaries
- the top 10 private schools in London and where they are
Duration: 45 minutes, followed by 15 minutes of live questions and answers.
This event is for you if:
- you are planning to move to London with your family
- you are not sure whether to choose a private school
- you want to know how to apply for private schools in London
The webinar recording will be sent out to all registered participants after the session.
This webinar is free.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Sylvie, Founder and Director
Sylvie founded Simply London almost 10 years ago. Her team has helped dozens of families secure places at the best private schools in London. Sylvie loves sharing this experience, and suggest strategies to work around the different challenges imposed by the private schools system in London.