Docks, shops and the Thames river: a fantastic combination for young professionals.
- Thames river
- Local shops and restaurants
- Modern developments
Average monthly rent
Located in South-East London, Surrey Quays is a functional and residential area, boasting riverside docks, a shopping centre, and Southwark Park for the green space lovers.
Surrey Quays does not have the charm or historic caracter of its neighbour Bermondsey, but it certainly provides modern living at an affordable price, for its location.
Boasting one underground and one overground line, Surrey Quays is really at the cross-roads of East and South London.
What you will find in Surrey Quays:
- All shops in Surrey Quays Shopping Centre
- Southwark Park nearby
- Underground towards London via Canada Water tube station (Jubilee Line)
- An active neighbourhood, principally alongside the docks (restaurants, cafes, bowling, cinemas)
- Sports complex and facilities
- Direct access to Canary Wharf