An ideal location for professionals working in the City.
- Transport links
- Affordable rents
- Local shops
Average monthly rent
Currently undergoing a major regeneration, Elephant & Castle has gone from fairly “unloved” to a trendy area to move to.
If you want to be “close to everything”, then Elephant & Castle is for you. With dozens of bus lines going into Central London, 2 underground lines, and one overground train line, you won’t struggle to find an easy way to get anywhere in London.
It is now dotted with a range of restaurants, cafes and bars that have popped up in the last 12 months. Supermarkets and independent shops are also plentiful.
Property-wise, you will find a mix of estate buildings, traditional houses and modern highrise developments. There is something for everyone there.
Compared to its central location, Elephant & Castle rents are still good value for money, although this might not last forever.
What you will find in Elephant & Castle
- A lively area
- All shops and amenities
- A socially « mixed » neighbourhood
- Well located, a few tube stations from Piccadilly Circus and Oxford Street
- Ideal location for professionals working in the City (without children)
- Some pubs and restaurants
- A mix of estate buildings and traditional houses: very eclectic!