Situated on the banks of the Thames, this desirable West London suburb is an enticing mix of attractive period properties, generous green space, independent shops and restaurants.
- Local shops and restaurants
What you will find in Chiswick:
- Chiswick is a charming village with shops, restaurants and cafes
- Stylish and very popular neighbourhood
- Great British schools nearby
- On the bank of the Thames river
- The area benefits from the amazing Kew Gardens
- Strong community spirit within the neighbourhood making the integration into the English lifestyle easy
Things to do in Chiswick
The wide boulevard like Chiswick High Road contains the main concentration of shops, cafes and restaurants, where tables spill out onto the pavement giving it a continental feel – perfect for people watching with a cup of coffee. Charming traditional pubs can be found on the banks of the Thames, where you can enjoy riverside views over a drink or two.
The local parks are some of the finest in West London – from the rustic beauty of Gunnersbury Triangle and riverside tranquillity of Dukes Meadows Park to the landscaped gardens of Chiswick House.
This peaceful west London enclave is invaded once a year for the world-famous Oxford v Cambridge Boat Race, which finishes at its eponymous bridge – a fun day out, even if you don’t know your cox from your bow.