With its giant park, elegant mansions, modern developments, and the regenerated Battersea Power station, Battersea has recently drawn in a lot of families, attracted by its proximity to Chelsea and Clapham.
- Green space
- Thames river
Average monthly rent
State school checker
What you will find in Battersea
- Some shops, restaurants and pubs on Battersea Park Road
- You will enjoy Battersea Park with a lovely Peace Pagoda, a zoo, and boating lake
- Battersea Power Station is currently part of an important urban development project, including new hotels, restaurants, bars and pubs.
- Future location of the Embassy of the United States
- Easy access to city centre as well as Clapham and Balham areas that offer reputable schools